Here are some examples:
You can detect people, count customers, the gender, estimate their age, detect the distance and more… anything that the camera sees, the computer understands.
You can track sports stats: players position on the field, ball movement, scores, and any statistic related to the specific sport.
Livestock farming also becomes smart. You can track the animals, verify the water resources and the animal welfare just to name a few.
You can detect and track the vehicles, their direction, speed, type (if car, bus, truck, motorbike or other) and get different types of stats.
You can integrate computer vision on manufacturing to check the quality of your products.
Drone and Agriculture
You can use a drone to automatically analyze a plantation.
You can for example: count crops and estimate their homogeneity.
and more …
Need a custom solution?
You can ask to build a custom solution for your company. Fill the form and you'll get a reply within 1 working day.
Learn to build your own solutions
Who am I?
My name is Sergio, here are a few things about me:
- I'm a Computer Vision Developer and Consultant.
- Founded pysource.com in 2017 to help Companies, Freelancers and students learn how to apply visual recognition easily and efficiently.
- 130+ Videos and Blog posts released about Computer Vision.
- 60k+ people used my free computer vision source codes
- 2.5+ Million Youtube views
- Collaborated with Universities for Research projects, Freelancers, Business owners and have clients from more than 25 different countries.