YOU CAN make a BIG IMPACT,
even from your basement
I teach companies and developers around the globe to implement easily and quickly, efficient computer vision solutions.
How is this possible?
My name is Sergio,
In the last few years, I’ve been helping many companies, freelancers and students to build Computer Vision projects for startup ideas, research projects, automate processes inside the company, etc…
Self-driving cars, Autonomous Drones, and Facial Recognition are now a concrete reality and growing quickly.
Do you want to master the technology big Corporations like Amazon, Google, Tesla, and Uber (just to name a few) use?
Now you can! Most of the Computer Vision technology is open source and the cost of the hardware is relatively cheap, allowing each one of us to be part of this revolution.
All you need to start is just an idea.
Even the great companies we know about: Amazon, Apple, Google, Microsoft, and Virgin started with just a simple idea.
CREDIT – virgin.com
Ideas are responsible for the progression and prosperity of humans – without them we would still be living in prehistoric times.
No idea is too small, and all sorts of ideas have potential to change the world as we know it for the better.
Virgin started with one simple idea, which developed into many new ideas, which grew in turn to foster some wider ideas in all sorts of sectors and markets. Had we not believed in our simple idea and acted upon it, we wouldn’t be where we are today. – Richard Branson
It all starts with a simple action
Who am I?
My name is Sergio, here are a few things about me:
- Earn a living by building projects, training companies developers and teaching Computer Vision.
- Founded pysource.com in 2017 to help Companies, Freelancers and students learn how to apply visual recognition easily and efficiently.
- 130+ Videos and Blog posts released about Computer Vision.
- 60k+ people used my free computer vision source codes
- 2.5+ Million Youtube views
- Collaborated with Universities for Research projects, Freelancers, Business owners and have clients from more than 25 different countries.